Monday, July 25, 2011

Mr. Larry's Pumpkin Patch

The twins, as my daddy calls them!

If you mention to my Daddy you want something or have an idea he will secretly become obsessed with making it come true. I decided when we were going to have a fall wedding I wanted to have some pumpkins. No, NOT Halloween looking, just pretty pumpkins. I told him and now we have a pumpkin patch behind our house. He did such a good job! He calls himself the "pumpkin man". I walk out to the garden and look at them everyday. I love the pumpkins! I am so thankful to have my Daddy I don't know what I would do without him.


Just one of the pumpkin patches!

This is similar to the arrangements Cindy will be doing. Check her out on Facebook, Cindy Harrison, Florals by Cindy!

I also love the momogrammed pumpkins! We are going to do something like this with our initials.

No comments:

Post a Comment