Friday, July 15, 2011

Music Madness

I am having serious issues trying to decide on music for the wedding. All traditional? Contemporary? HELP! It's hard to decide what I want when I feel like I have seen every wedding in the world. Also my mother has made me swear not to play sappy songs such as Daddy/Daughter Songs, Little Girl songs, or leaving home songs. So what in the world am I going to do? I have a few listed that I am thinking about.

How Great Thou Art- The Carrie Underwood Version, AMAZING!
Bridal Chorus- Traditional
My Wish- Rascal Flatts
I Hope You Dance- Le Anne Womack- One of my Daddy's Favs
Have I Told you Lately that I Love You- Rod Stewart one of my Favs

I know 2 songs that we will for sure play
Lost in This Moment-Big & Rich, this is Adam's only request for the Wedding
Ever Ever After- Carrie Underwood from the Movie Enchanted, this will be the Recessional Song

http://youtu.be/jiaMkTUNAoA

Any suggestions I need them ASAP! And I am not a count down person at all but might as well throw it out there, it is 107 days til the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment