Monday, June 6, 2011

Wedding Mission Monday

We are SO excited about our honeymoon choice! On our first date Adam and I went to Outback to eat and watched the Winter Olympics at Laura's house. I know BORING, but that is us! We both LOVE the Olympics. Adam is really into skying and well I am going to try! We are going to Whistler, British Columbia on for our honeymoon. I am really excited we are going to get to ride the train from Seattle to Vancouver! I think this will be a really fun experience for us and a beautiful time of year to go.

We have a lot planned for our honeymoon we are praying there is good snow on the ground when we get there! If you know of any good places to visit in Whistler let us know! So for my Wedding Mission Monday I am finishing up our travel plans and booking our train tickets from Seattle to Vancouver. WAAAHHHOOOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment