Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Beginning to look A Lot Like a Wedding

Well the planning is beginning to come together! Laura, my sister, is getting married on July 9th so we are focused on her wedding at the moment. I am trying not to get behind with my own wedding. I have found the lantern and bird cages that I want to use for some of the reception tables. Cindy, our florist, is so amazing and I have told her time and time again I just want to show up. I know it will be beautiful! We are also really seeing some progress on our house! We have all the painting done except our guest bedroom. We pick up the paint on Friday and it is BRIGHT! Hope it works, pictures will be coming soon.  I have also started WW with my Mother In Law to be so we are ready to shed the pounds for this wedding! She is really good to me I couldn't ask for a better family. I have also become addicted to COUPONS! I have a stock pile for at least the first 3 months of our marriage that is already put away at our house. So this is Wedding Mission Monday and my mission for today is completing our Train Ticket purchase! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment